A nine-month intensive training program that provides a theological, spiritual, personal, and relational framework for wise integration of faith, work, and life in a progressive Christian context.
Weekly: Fellows are assigned to a cohort of 6-8 people with 2-3 Newbigin Fellowship alumni leaders. Cohorts meet weekly to discuss weekly readings and/or videos and podcasts. Click here to view a sample month of curriculum.
Monthly: Six Saturday events, which may include city excursions, in-depth personal engagement through personality inventories and spiritually formative experiences, interaction with a noted thinker/writer, and more. All Saturday events last from 9:00am to 3:00pm unless otherwise noted. Below is the 2018-2019 schedule, we are still finalizing some of the dates and will be updating this page accordingly.
- October The Enneagram with Kirsten Oates
- November The Bible as Narrative with Dr. Daniel Kirk
- December Faith + Work with TBD
- February Relationships & Sexuality with Dr. Scott MacDougall
- March Social Justice with Ben McBride
- April Faith & Science with Dr. Jeffrey Schloss