EMPLOYMENT TYPE: 8-10 hours/week; part-time stipend
POSITION DESCRIPTION: As Newbigin House of Studies prepares to launch The Newbigin Year a new, innovative program in theological education, we are seeking an SF Cohort Leader. Ideally the person filling this role will be a participant-leader in the sequence of four seminary courses that are part of The Newbigin Year. Key qualities include:
- A completed B.A. (or in final year)
- A gifted small group leader/facilitator
- A creative self-starter
- Possesses strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys building community through team work
- Considering theological education + a call to vocational ministry
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in The Newbigin Year, a year-long program of theological education and vocational discernment.
- Assist in marketing and other recruitment-related processes for The Newbigin Year.
- Assist in administrative support for The Newbigin Year.
- Provide peer leadership for a regional group of 4-6 student participants in The Newbigin Year.
- Coordinate regular mentoring group meetings with a faculty mentor.
- Coordinate regular social gatherings for the SF cohort.
HOW TO APPLY: Please use the form below.